Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thank you Brielle Cyclery!

As I have some time before the race I wanted to thank my sponsor Brielle Cyclery. Kathy,Clarence, Marcy and Patrick who all did there part to get gear organized for me to race. From my new Cervelo P3 which I fell in love with from the first ride, to the X-lab rear Bottle holder that I was desperately in need of. Doing 4- 5 hour rides with only one bottle holder was not the easiest. They too hooked me up with a new pair of womens half jacket pink Oakleys...I have a small face frame and I love these as they fit me perfectly! I shall race with Sedi T2 cycling shoes...
I have racewear from Splish and I shall hopefully survive the heat by hydrating well with Infinit Nutrtion. These guys from Infinit have been awesome in just providing me with the right nutrition and getting me the goods.
Of course I want to thank my coach Paulo. Nobody quite see's and says things the way Paulo does...with brutal honesty and plenty of sarcasm ....quite refreshing!He has got me through this hectic winter of training and taken all my misfortunes one step at a time...always keeping positive!
Lastly thanks goes to my friend Geoff who always believes in my abilities. Regardless of how my race goes on Sunday I don't think I would have raced unless he put things into perspective for me. Reminding me that I have competed with alot less training under my belt and that I am not injured so I should go for it!
So 2 days to go.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so true, Brielle Cyclery is great! Same goes for Infinit.
Show Arizona that Jersey shore rocks!

Danny Montoya said...

Fight to the finish Jacquie!!!