Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Scottsdale Aquatic Pool

I just wanted to mention that I am always motivated by the pool atmoshere. I guess as I did not grow up in the swimming scene it is always so impressive to me. I was inspired by the philosohies of this aquatic center. There missions and objectives were to strive for excellence. The process of achieving is equally as important as the achievement itself. EXCELLENCE represents the achievement of that level at which you know you have done your utmost to become the BEST you are capable of becoming! This is something I have been and am striving for!
BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE!
As a mom and athlete I am always searching for the right way to guide my kids in life!
I really enjoyed the following mission of the their swim school.Their goals are to teach the kids to...
1. Develop a positive attitude to training
2. Willingness to listen to a coach
3.A strong work ethic and the rewards that come from hard work
4.Self Discipline
5.Personal accountability
6.Goal setting and achievement
7.The process of achieving is as important as the achieving itself!

What great Life Lessons!

No comments: