Thursday, January 3, 2008

Yay....The Holidays are over!

I have had a crazy couple of weeks and I am so ready to just settle down and get back into my training for Ironman Arizona. This time of year is always hectic but fun having to balance all the social events and training. I hear all year how dedicated and commited I am to training so I really like to let loose over December! My kids have been off school so I like to do as much as we can together but with still trying to fit all my workouts in.
Finally after a really late night New Years Eve I am done....no more!!!! I need to be totally focused now until Ironman in April. The winter is not the most motivating time around here. Today is 12 degrees and I have just finished running for an hour on the treadmill and I am dreading the walk to the outdoor bubble pool where I will swim. Therefore I thought let me delay the process and write a quick blog just to say Happpy New Year to all my friends! I shall write soon with my goals for 2008 and race plan for the year. Hope you all have a great 2008 filled with lots of good training and even better races!

No comments: