Sunday, March 30, 2008

Arizona here I come!!!!

Well I have decided after 17 weeks of training that I need to do Arizona. I spent a big portion of my last year feeling like I was playing catch up due to missing Lake Placid with an injury. Things just don't always go as planned, and even though my training has been up and down, I am not injured and feel like I should give it a try. The field is thick with talent so I shall just make this a learning race. Paulo did not like my idea of racing Brazil and he had suggested if I don't do Arizona that I wait until Lake Placid for my next Ironman. I do not want to wait until July and I know I would be really upset to watch the race online knowing that I was close to being ready...so I have to go for it. Besides I have friends,Mariana, Jonny, Sergio,Miranda, Linsey,Judy, Chris and Mike who shall be racing and it shall be good to be out there supporting them too and enjoying the Ironman experience.

2 comments:

Judy said...

YEAH!! Glad to hear you are going!!

Unknown said...

Thanks it will be good to see you again! Hope you are enjoying the taper!