Sunday, November 9, 2008

Today I got my hands on the P4!


Finally after 4 days of rain the sun came out and it was a gorgeous day! I met up with some friends,the cool girls from Team EPS/CSS and the guys from Brielle Cyclery and we did a really nice ride! John and Jared from Cervelo joined us too. After the ride I got to chat too them and they had alot of good information about the new bikes. They were probably a little worried that I was going to steal their P4 as I couldn't stop touching it! For those that have not seen it up close I think it IS a good looking bike! Sure it is black but the details are amazing!
After a few days of feeling really lousy with a head cold this really brightened up my day!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Maybe Santa will bring you one? That is a HOT bike!

Andrew said...

Fancy!

Kim said...

Wow.. bring one to me! Me likey!