Thursday, November 5, 2009

Life is Good!

Well I have been keeping busy. I am still going to Physical Therapy,Active Release and Accupuncture and while I still have some issues I am definitely feeling alot better. I am back to running,biking and swimming...just at a lower intensity and duration. I am looking forward to getting back to training in the next week or two.

In the mean time I have enjoyed Halloween, NYC,mountain biking and some cool beach days with the kids!
Last week Sydney and I got to spend a girls weekend in NYC. I insisted on taking our bikes so Sunday morning we got to do a great ride up the whole west side up towards the GW Bridge. This area was so full of energy with people training for the NYC marathon and big groups of cyclists heading up to Bear Mountain. We both loved the ride and it was a great way to start our day before meeting my friend and her daughter for lunch and a show!

The sites along the way!


A perfect example of how not to lock your bike on the streets of NYC!



Sydney has been waiting to see this show.."Phantom of the Opera" We loved it!

No comments: