Friday, January 16, 2009

SUUNTO


I was very excited to receive a package from Suunto today. Along with some swag they sent me a watch I have been eyeing for a long time. The t6c is an amazing watch with alot of cool functions. The first thing I noticed about the watch that I really like is the large display area. I like a big face where the numbers can be clearly seen. Secondly the function I was most interested is tht it records EPOC(Excess Post-exercise Oxygen Consumption).It indicates the amount of extra oxygen that your body needs to recover after exercise.Your body consumes more oxygen after working out than during rest. The higher the EPOC the more strenuous the workout.The Suunto t6c can track the training effect and workload over a period of time. The TE measures the effect of your workload on your physical fitness. It calculates heart rate and time kept in a specific load.I shall use FIRSTBEAT to track my training sessions.
It too records calories burned which will help with post workout refueling.
The t6c comes with the option of adding a footpod,bike pod,GPS pod and a cadence pod.
I am excited to try my new watch out!

No comments: